Arriving at the venue around 11:30pm, finding nearby parking was like finding a needle in a haystack lol. (The parking lot was packed!!! Cars were even parked on the grass. This was definitely a good indication of the support and intrigue pertaining the lauch : )
Immediately upon entering we proceeded to the front of the stage to secure a spot to take pictures. The venue for the launch was really nice and you could tell a lot of effort went into the lighting and stage preparation. The Dj's were on point and kept the vibe going strong as the crowd continued to grow in size. The launch officially started at about 12:42am. In total 12 beautiful costumes portrayed legendary people and places:
1. La Femme Fatale: Colors– Base is Gold, fushia, and lime green
4. The Legend of the Black Pearl: Colors – Base is White, black and crystal (iridescent)
5. Lost Treasures: Colors – Base is Peach, gold, and pink
6. Legends of Spain: Colors – Base is red, lilac and baby blue
9. Legends of the Orient: Colors– Base is yellow, orange, emerald green, gold
10. Legends of Olympus: Colors– Base Turquoise, teal, silver (iridescent)
11. The Northern Lights: Colors – Base is dark purple, light pink, turquoise and silver
12. The Legend of Africa: Colors – Base is beige and leopard, black, white, gold, brown, and emerald green
Overall we had an enjoyable time. Congrats to the Tribal Knights team and models on a job well done!!!!
(Great way to kick off the 2011 launches)
So now that you know the names and have seen some pictures do you have a favorite section???
On a side note I want to personally thank M.B and S.A for all your help thus far!!! Thank you! = )